Sun Run Training Starting This Month in Southeast False Creek
Sun Run Training Clinic At Creekside Community Centre
For 15 years InTraining has been helping people of all fitness levels train for the Vancouver Sun Run, one of the largest 10km runs in North America. The 13 week training program is offered at community centres throughout the city. The Southeast False Creek program starts January 30th, 2014 at the Creekside Community Recreation Centre.
Registration costs $139 plus GST, and includes:
- Sun Run InTraining Logbook
- New Balance Lighting Dry Tempo Long-sleeve shirt
- 13-week detailed training programs for all levels
- An individual entry for the Sun Run
- PowerBar performance kit
- Supported training sessions led by SportMedBC-trained Leaders
- Weekly fitness workshops on nutrition, injury prevention and more!
Real Estate Consultant Century 21 In Town m: 604.916.4663 | e: firstname.lastname@example.org| w: www.sefalsecreekliving.com